Wednesday 17 October 2007

Executive Interests

Executives' particular interests follow.

Players of The Soho Project are invited to write to Executives for a possible reward of bonus points if they have done or plan to do something that helps their published agenda.

Of course, the rumours that Executives may have additional secret agendas are completely unfounded.

~~~~

Dr Bill Savage
Executive Play Director
bill.savage@fictionalmedia.co.uk

I am a scientist. What I enjoy most is experimentation and the pushing of boundaries, the revelation of new knowledge and a passion for improvement in all things. If you can build a better mousetrap, you might catch my eye.


Jim Rummy
Executive Reality Facilitator
jim.rummy@fictionalmedia.co.uk

If this project is to be financially successful, it needs to appeal to a mainstream audience. That’s why I want submissions that make minimal intellectual and cultural demands on the viewer: raw sex, mindless humour and lavish gore will all be generously rewarded. Give the people what they want.


Yatima Skaffen & Henri Belloq
Executive Media Co-Directors
yatima.skaffen@fictionalmedia.co.uk
henri.belloq@fictionalmedia.co.uk

Together, we have colluded on many secret projects, and our raison d’etre has always been a desire to flout convention. Breaking rules, deceiving the public, subverting genres and defying expectations are all close to our hearts.


Ama Tria
Executive Narrative Director
ama.tria@fictionalmedia.co.uk

I believe that the driving force behind any media company is creativity. I will award bonus points to submissions that show outstanding artistic flair and creative imagination.



Jerry Tuck
Executive Fiction Analyst
jerry.tuck@fictionalmedia.co.uk

My focus is on the craft. I get a real kick out of seeing the technical skill of a creative team: good editing, camerawork, a fine performance, an accomplished piece of work – that’s what I’m looking for.


Francis Barking
Executive Location Analyst
francis.barking@fictionalmedia.co.uk

As an enthusiast of place and space, I will be putting great emphasis on each team's choice of location. I'd like to see spectacular staging, the creative use of Soho's less obvious corners, and the repurposing of locations for unexpected activities.


Major Brian Cruikshank
Executive Security Director
major.cruikshank@fictionalmedia.co.uk

As a military man, I have always valued precision and logistical co-ordination - as well as ruthlessness, of course. If I see these values in a submission, I may well confer bonus points.